SAP Ui5 (User Interface 5)/oData/Fiori
- SAP Ui5 (User Interface 5)
- Previous technologies before SAPUI5.
- Disadvantages of previous technologies.
- Advantages of Sapui5 and how it overcomes the disadvantages of previous technologies.
- Architecture of SAP UI5 (MVC).
- Understanding each layer of MVC model.
- Landscape of SAPUI5 Fiori applications.
- Clear understanding on End to End Data flow in SAPUi5/Fiori apps.
- What is SAP Fiori
- Difference between Ui5 and Fiori Applications.
- Overview of SAP Cloud platform
- Advantages of SAP WEBIDE
- Creating an Account in HANA cloud.
- Accessing the WEBIDE from Hana cloud platform.
- Creating a Sample project using WEBIDE
- Detail explanation on each file and folder in the project
- Creating the Project
- Understanding index.html,bootstrap,shell, Component.js and manifest.json files in depth.
- Understanding the Base view and View container.
- Detail explanation on Routing
- Creating Two views for the navigation
- Configuring the Routes and Targets for the views in manifest.json
- Navigate from one page to other using URL Pattern
- Navigation from one view to other view using buttons.
- Exercise on Creating a sample views and understanding the complete flow with navigation between the pages.
- Creating a view
- Understanding the view’s Controller
- Understanding the Controller’s Hook methods
- Exercise on Creating a sample view and Implementing controller methods
- Working with different properties of basic UI elements like Text, Label, Input, Button etc.
- Clear explanation on various properties and their purpose as per real time projects.
- Changing the UI element behavior at runtime
- Exercise for enable disable input fields at runtime
- Exercise for show hide UI elements at runtime.
- Exercise for setting dynamic text etc.
- What is a Layout
- Various Layouts in SAP UI5
- Working with Simple form layout , Matrix layout , Grid Layouts
- Working with HBOX, VBOX, Flexbox
- Working with Panel , Icon tab bar
- Working with Object Header
- Displaying the form using 2 column and 4 columns design.
- Exercise on Creating a Form Using various layouts
- Types of Validation
- Exercise on Mandatory data validation
- Exercise on valid data validation (like.. email, phone number , pin code)
- Exercise on Showing red color input field and error messages.
- Various types of Messages in SAP UI5
- Showing ERROR, SUCCESS, WARNING Messages
- Exercise on Showing various messages in SPA UI5
- JSON Model
- OData Model
- Resource Model
- Working with all Models and understand when to use which model.
- Understanding the Binding Concept
- Various types of Binding
- Property Binding
- Aggregation Binding
- Element Binding
- Exercise on Binding the UI elements with bothJSON and ODataModels
- Different ways of passing data from one view to other
- Passing the data using json Model
- Passing data using Model + binding concept
- Passing data using Router with parameter
- Passing data using element binding concept
- Exercise on Passing data from one view to other in all these ways
- Overview on different Categories of UI elements like (simple, value holders , complex , layouts, dialog etc ..)
- Working with drop downs, combo box, multi combo box
- Working with radio buttons, check box and value help (F4 help)
- Working with Tables and List UI elements
- Practical Exercise on all these UI elements
- Introduction to Fragments for reusable scenarios
- Using Fragments for Popup dialogs using dialog UI element
- Implementing F4 help functionality using Fragments
- Exercise on PopupDialogs
- Installing HANA cloud connector to connect WEBIDE to SAP gateway system
- Configuration of HCC to point to gateway system
- Creating Hana cloud platform destination
- Establishing connection from WEBIDE to SAP Gateway system.
- Creating ODATA Model to connect to ODATA service created in the back end
- Consuming ODATA service to get the real back end data and perform CRUD operations from SAPUI5 Application .
- Repeating all the UI elements with real back end data using ODATA Model like dropdown, combobox, multicombobox, radiobuttons, List , Table etc.
- Property binding, Aggregation binding and Element binding using ODATA Model
- Implementing F4 help functionality using real back end data using ODATA Model
- Exercise on all these concepts practically with real time examples.
- Uploading the file using File uploader UI element from sapui5
- Downloading the file using ODATA service.
- Column chart
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- line chart
- Practical exercise on all the charts
- Creating i18n folder
- Maintaining property bundles for various languages
- Binding the text values using the i18n resource model
- Creating a separate property for to maintain text of each language
- Making the application to support for multiple languages
- Creating a SAPUI5 application
- Creating 4 views for performing CRUD operations
- Navigation between the views
- Reading the back-end data into the Table in SAPUI5
- Implementing all CRUD operations in the project
- Deploying the application to Gateway server.
- Configuring this application to fiori launch pad.
- SAP Gate way system and its architecture
- Components installed in the gateway system to support ODATA
- Two types of architectures Central HUB and Embedded and its pros & cons
- Creating a project in SEGW t code
- Creating a custom table in the back end (SE11)
- Creating Entity types, Entity sets and Associations
- Generating runtime artifacts DPC MPC classes
- Registering the service in Gateway system.
- Opening the ODATA service in the browser.
- Understanding the DPC and MPC classes and their methods
- Implementing logic for Create, update, delete, query, and read operations
- Performing various filters on query operation.
- Intro to gateway client
- Testing all the CRUD operations using gateway client.
- Testing various query options
- Creating Association between the entities.
- Creating navigation property to read the line item data of a corresponding header item.
- Implementing the logic for header and line item scenario
- Implementing the logic for Create deep insert
- Defining the structure for header and internal table for line items
- Implanting logic for reading both header and line item at a time and storing it in the table.
- Implementing the logic for file upload in create stream method of DPC_EXT class
- Implementing the logic for file downloadin get stream method of DPC_EXT class
- SPRO related configurations
- SICF related configurations
- What is SAP fiori application
- Difference between SAPui5 application and SAP Fiori Application
- Overview on SAP fiori design guidelines
- Introduction to custom fiori application and standard fiori application.
- Introduction to Fiori templates
- Using Fiori Master Detail template to develop the Master detail Fiori application for making decision orieneted apps like approve/reject
- Using Fiori master Detail CRUD template to develop a Fiori application for all CRUD operations
- Using Fiori Worklist Template to develop a Worklist related application.
- Introduction to custom fiori application and standard fiori application.
- Creating Extension project for a standard fiori Application using SAP WEBIDE
- Using View Modification to hide or show an element
- Using View Extension to extend the UI
- Using View replacement to replace the original code and inject our custom logic
- Controller Extension to extend the functionality
- Controller Replacement to replace the original code and inject our custom logic
- Embedded architecture
- Central HUB architecture
- Components Installed
- What is Fiori launch pad?
- Creating RFC b/w gateway and backend
- Creating trusted connection
- Creating Trusted RFC
- Creating system aliases using SPRO
- Enabling standard UI5 services by going to SICF
- Adding standard ODATA services using maint_service
- Adding the standard USER and ADMIN roles using PFCG
- Intro to Fiori Apps Library
- Adding the application specific standard odata services using MAINT_SERVICE
- Activating the application specific UI5 service using SICF
- Adding the Authorizations using PFCG
- Create LPD_CUST role
- Creating the semantic object
- Creating Catalog, Tile and group
- Creating a PFCG role and adding the catalog and group and assigning it to user .
- Creating a Custom theme using theme builder and applying to launch pad
- Changing the logo, back ground colors as per the client requirements.
- How to solve the cache issues
- Performance improvement
- General issues and resolutions.
- Module 1: What is SAPUI5?
Module 2: Introduction to SAP WEBIDE and Hana cloud platform
Module 3: Initial flow of execution in SAPUI5 Application
Module 4: Routing:
Module 5: Introduction to View & Controllers
Module 6: Basis UI elements in SAPUI5
Module 7: Dynamically changing UI element properties.
Module 8: Introduction to Different Layouts
Module 9: Validating the User Input
Module 10: Message Handling
Module 11: Different Kinds of Models
Module 12: Binding
Module 13: Passing data from one view to other
Module 14: Playing with Complex UI Elements with JSON DATA
Module 15: Working with Popup Dialogs and Fragments
Module 16: HANA Cloud Connector(HCC) for front end to back end connectivity
Module 17: Working with ODATA Model
Module 18: File Upload download Functionality
Module 19: Developing Graphs / Charts
Module 20: Internationalization in SAPUI5/Fiori
Module 21: SAP UI5 end to end Project (With complete real time standards)
SAP ODATA Couse Syllabus
Module 1: Introduction to ODATA and gateway system
Module 2: Gateway service builder to develop ODATA service
Module 3: DPC &MPC classes and their methods
Module 4: Implementing logic for CRUD operations
Module 5: Gateway client to test ODATA services
Module 6: Associations and navigations
Module 7: Create Deep Insert on entities
Module 8: Media Attachments
Module 9: Configuration and Maintenance of Gateway
Module 1: Introduction to SAP Fiori
Module 2: Developing an end to end Custom Fiori application
Module 3: Extending a Standard Fiori Application
SAP FIORI BASIS
Module 1: Introduction to SAP Fiori and Architecture
Module 2: Fiori Launch Pad Configuration
Module 3: Standard fiori apps configuration
Module 4: Custom to SAPUI5/SAP Fioriapps configuration in Launchpad
Module 5: Theme builder
Module 6: Others