SAP QM (Quality Management)
- Module 1: Enterprise Structure
- Company Code
- Controlling Area Plant
- Storage Location
- Purchasing Organization
- QM Data in the Material Master.
- QM Info Records.
- Quantitative QM-Specific Master Data.
- Qualitative QM-Specific Master Data.
- Structure of the Inspection Plan.
- Qualitative Inspection Characteristics.
- Quantitative Inspection Characteristics.
- Vendor Evaluation
- Vendor block
- Vendor Release for requests for quotation and purchase orders
- Assigning technical delivery terms and quality assurance agreements
- Certificate processing
- Status administration of the supply relationships
- Incoming inspections
- Goods receipt inspections
- The QMIS: – Standard Analyses for Inspection Lots.
- Standard Analyses of Quality Notifications.
- Vendor Evaluations: Determining the Quality Score.
- Determining On-Time Delivery Performance.
- Settings Required for a Material Inspection
- Reverse Goods Receipt Postings or GRN
- QA: Make/Buy Material – Inspection Problem
- Quality Certificate.
- QM Inspection method printing.
- QM Insp. Type for SD Delv. in Returned Gds
- Inspection Lot in Inventory Movement
- Source Inspection in QM
- Procedure For Source Inspection
- Activities to be Carried Out in Quality Inspection
- Inspection For Delivery To Customer
- Introducing QM in Production
- Maintaining the Material Master Data
- QM view in material master
- Standard QM Reports
- Stock Based Reports
- General Understanding of Reports/ABAP work
- QM Tables
Module 2: Master Data and QM Planning
- Master Data:
Module 3: Introducing QM in Procurement
Module 4: Analysis
Module 5: QM Inventory Posting
Module 6: Source Inspection
Module 7: QM in Production
Module 8: Reports
Module 9: ABAP Work and QM tables