SAP Admin (Administrator)
- Module 1: SAP introduction
- Introduction and basics of what is SAP ?
- Basic logon and navigation information
- The significance of SAP security and what value it brings in IT blueprint of the enterprise.
- The basic nuts and bolts of SAP security in parts.
- How does authorizations translate from a role to a user.
- A walk through of some important transactions in security and basis area.
- key tables for security. how to browse a table.
- How to add a custom auth. object and an object class using transaction SU21.
- The power of SU24 in SAP security. How SU24 works. and how does it impact role build.
- Various types of user accounts used in SAP
- single user administration
- How to create an single user account in SAP using SU01.
- How to create multiple user accounts in SAP using SU10 mass user management.
- Central user administration concept briefly explained.
- Types of roles and how derived roles work in an organization
- How do composite roles work.
- How password policy can be implemented using server profile parameters in SAP.
- what is suim used for ?
- SU25 dissected and deciphered in this section
- The enterprise entity that a security admin will interact with.
- Actions and permission concept as used in SAP Security grc language.
- Why SAP role approvers are important from governance point of view. what is the best practice for maintaining the matrix system wise
- SAP problem troubleshooting with user trace.
- What is the role compliance / reconcilliation / baseline process
- end of session 1
Module 2: SAP Navigation
Module 3: Need for SAP security
Module 4: SAP landscape and concept of client
Module 5: SAP Security DNA 1
Module 6: SAP Security DNA 2
Module 7: Key transacions
Module 8: Key tables in security
Module 9: custom auth object class and object with SU21
Module 10: SU24
Module 11: SAP user types
Module 12: single user administration
Module 13: Mass user management with su10
Module 14: what is CUA
Module 15: Derived roles
Module 16: composite roles
Module 17: password control with policy RZ10
Module 18: SAP Audit support
Module 19: The power of suim reporting
Module 20: upgrade security
Module 21: Entities in SAP security
Module 22: critical action – permissions
Module 23: Role approvers
Module 24: User trace
Module 25: SAP baselines process
Module 26: Conclusion : Part 1