PCB and Circuit Design
Module 1: Introduction to Circuit Designing
- Fundamental of circuit design
- Creating New Components
- Introduction to Analog Circuit Design
- Introduction to Digital Circuit Design
- Placing Symbols and Ports
- Labeling components
- Circuit optimization
Module 2: Introduction to PCB Design
- Definition and Evolution of PCB
- Purposes of a PCB
- Types of PCBs
- Creating the Blank PCB
- Defining a sheet template
- Printed Circuit Technology
- PCB Construction (Power and Ground Plane)
- PCB Printing & Etching process
Module 3: Proteus PCB Schematic
- Defining the Board Shape & Placement Boundary
- Creating a board outline & placement / routing boundary
- Basic concepts of PCB Designing
- Schematic capture
- From schematic to PCB
- Placing, editing, and connecting parts and electrical symbols
- Adding and editing graphics and text
Module 4: Proteus PCB Editor
- Creating and editing parts
- Preparing to create a net list
- Creating a net list
- Exporting and importing schematic data
- PCB Material.
- Board Layers, Colors and Grids.
- Defining the Electrical/Mechanical Layer
- Defining PWR/GND layers.
Module 5: Design Transfer to the PCB and Design Rule Check
- Design synchronization with schematic tool.
- Design transfer using a Net list.
- Design rules concepts.
- Design Rule Checking
Module 6: Component Placement & Shielding
- Placing components.
- Finding components for placement.
- Moving components.
- Shielding Practices.
- Copper Pour
Module 7: Routing PCB Layout Routing and Grounding
- Routing guidelines
- Discontinuities – bend vias, pads and connectors.
- Basic layout rules.
- Basic grounding rules.
Module 8: Footprint libraries & Drawings
- Pad Design.
- Foot print design.
- Creating CAM files
- Assembly Drawing
- Master Drawing
Module 9: Drilling And Soldering
- Drilling and Soldering
- Drilling of designed PCB
- Soldering Process of Components
- Testing & Troubleshooting
Module 10: Other CAD Softwares for PCB