Module 1 : Introduction to JMeter
- What is JMeter?
- History of JMeter.
- Pros and cons of JMeter.
- Pre-requisites to install JMeter.
Module 2 : Configuring JMeter in Easy Steps
- Sharing software’s and relevant dependencies.
- Installing suitable version of Java.
- Setting up environment variables for JMeter and Java.
Module 3 : Components of JMeter
- Test Plan
- Thread Groups
- Config Elements
- Pre Processors
- Post Processors
Module 4 : How to do scripting with Recording and Replay Functionality
- How to record?
- Dos and Don’ts during recording.
- How to replay?
- Dos and Don’ts during replay.
- How to debug the recorded code?
Module 5 : Data Driven or Parameterization using CSV files
- Data driven of input data using inbuilt JMeter control.
- Parameterization of input data from EXCEL sheet.
- Live example with parameterized script.
Module 6 : Page Verification and Validation
- Validating the web pages using JMeter controls
- Ensuring that all the web pages are loaded during execution.
- Live example with page verification and validation.
Module 7 : Handling Dynamic Web Pages
- Doing Scripting in such a way that it should not fail even the web pages changes dynamically for every loop.
- Introducing the concept called correlation to handle dynamic web pages recording and replay.
- Live example with scripting on dynamic applications.
Module 8 : Different Types of Testing using JMeter
- Load/Stress testing: how to design and execute load test using JMeter controller.
- Endurance Testing: How to design and execute endurance test or long lasting testing.
- Functional Automation Testing: How to do automation testing using JMeter.
- Regression Testing: How to do testing on regressive/repeated test cases
- Database Testing: How to put load on particular database query and get the response time of the respective query.
Module 9 : Performing Distributed Testing
- Configuration for doing distributed testing.
- How to share the test across the computers which are in different locations.
- How to share the load injectors to share the virtual users during load test.
Module 10 : Other Important Features of JMeter that we cover
- Plugin for generating automated load test results and graphs
- Plugin for Server Monitoring of apache servers
- Plugin for Load testing on Oracle Database
- Result analysis with third party website.
- Handling web service based applications.
Module 11 : By the End of the Session
- We will provide you all the paper works done by us.
- We will provide certificate from our institute for every successful completion of course.
- We will guide you other technologies that we offer on the relevant subject, that you could make use of.
- You will be one among the capable JMeter resource wanted by the reputed corporates.