Module 1: Introduction to RPA(Robotic process Automation)
- What is RPA?
- Google trend report on RPA and Automation Anywhere
- What is the scope of this RPA course?
- Why do we need RPA?
- Will RPA cut jobs?
- Is RPA a Hype or is it Real?
- Where does Automation Anywhere stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- RPA vs AI
- A walkthrough on the course content.
Module 2: What is Automation Anywhere
- Short Automation Anywhere Demo with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Automation Anywhere Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Automation Anywhere(Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Automation Anywhere Cloud?
Module 3: Installation of Automation Anywhere
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
Module 4: Introduction to Automation Anywhere
- Automation Anywhere Architecture & Components
- Web Control Room
- Server Management & Client Customization
- AA Client features
- Types of Recorders
Module 5: Creating a BOT in AA
- Screen Recorder
- Web Recorder
- Smart Recorder
- Properties, Schedule & Trigger
Module 6: Excel Automation
- Read from CSV/Text
- Excel commands
- Log to CSV/Text
- Loop Commands
- Data Extraction/Input (CSV and Text file)
- Database Automation
Module 7: Additional Features
- Files and Folders
- String Operation
- Database Automation
- If/Else conditions
- Email Automation
- Log viewer
Module 8: Error Management in AA
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
Module 9: Advance Features
- Image Recognition
- Object Cloning
- PDF Integration
- Terminal Emulator
- XML and Web Services
Module 10: Meta bots
- Concepts and working
Module 11: Canopy project in Automation Anywhere
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
Module 12: Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
Module 13: Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
Module 14: Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
Module 15: Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and experts